Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trade According to Plan

In my career in the stock markets, I made a lot of mistakes early on and kept learning along the way. I put all my learnings into developing my trading system and trading methodologies. Whenever I see new entrants making the same mistakes, I feel like going to them and say "Look Boss! Don't get emotional!"

I produce here some simple, but very very important methods to go about a trade., I have been following this for over 6 years now and this has not failed me.

1) Have a Plan: The plan can be anything. If you are bullish, the plan can be I'll buy near supports or when markets breakout above a resistance. But always have a plan. Without a plan, you will virtually be buying and selling every minute!

2) Identify the trend: I always watch the market for the first half an hour to gauge the mood. Once an Intraday trend is clear, i make up my mind to either go long at supports or short at resistance.

3) Always Use a stoploss: Stoplosses are something which have to be fed into the computer before you actually enter the buy price.

If you're looking for Nifty intraday trading tips, visit Nifty Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment